Robert Shingledecker has announced the immediate availability for download and testing of the Tiny Core 5.1 Linux operating system.
As the name implies, this distribution is known for its small size and versatility. The developer integrates a large number of packages and an attractive desktop.
Highlights Tiny Core Linux 5.1:
• The Linux kernel has been updated from 3.8.10 to 3.8.13 (this is just a minor update to fix a specific bug)
• The support $KERNEL parameter has been updated;
• Multi-architecture support has been added;
• getbootparam has been updated to properly match a parameter that is a substring;
• getpasswd has been updated to preserve last character entered in a password;