Slax, a modern, portable, small and fast Linux operating system with a modular approach and outstanding design, is now at version 7.0.4.
Slax 7.0.4 has been dubbed Green Horn and it arrived fairly quickly after the previous version, bringing a few needed changes.
Highlights of Slax 7.0.4:
• 'load=' and 'noload=' boot parameter support has been added in order to filter loaded modules;
• PXE now tries to get Slax data over TFTP (from the same server) if http connection to port 7529 fails;
• A bug which appeared when using from=... to load Slax from a path which included a directory with two letters, like /os/, has been fixed;
• Support for special files in Slax Bundles has been added;
• X autodetection has been improved.
A complete list of updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Slax 7.0.4 right now from Softpedia.