Slax, a modern, portable, small and fast Linux operating system with a modular approach and outstanding design, is now at version 7.0.3.Slax 7.0.3 has been dubbed Green Horn and it arrived fairly quickly after the previous version, bringing a few needed changes.
Highlights of Slax 7.0.3:
• A PDF file with the Slax documentation has been added;
• PXE server and client support has been added;
• dnsmasq and httpd support has been added to busybox;
• The X autodetection has been improved by calling X -configure, if the default configuration fails;
• xev has been added, a tool that can be used to list code of pressed key, so users can easily remap it with xmodmap;
• The bashrc file has been fixed to properly show the current directory on command prompt.
A complete list of updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Slax 7.0.3 right now from Softpedia.