QTGZManager, a powerful tool to manage Slackware Linux TGZ/TXZ packages has reached version 1.0.
QTGZManager 1.0 comports just like a file manager and basically consists of four configurable panels. It provides support for KDE 3.x, KDE 4.x, XFCE, LXDE, MATE and Trinity Desktop Environments.
Highlights of QTGZManager 1.0:
• The application was exiting while the main window was hidden and the user was asked if he wanted to download new patches. This problem was repaired;
• QTGZ can now open files which were removed from installed packages;
• txz2sb (Ctrl+L) support has been added when using QTGZ under Slax;
• The patches download directory has been changed to /tmp;
• A crash that occurred when a malformed package was detected has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download QTGZManager 1.0 right now Softpedia.