The latest Slacko Puppy distribution can be downloaded from Softpedia
Slacko Puppy, a distribution built from Slackware 14.0 binary TXZ packages, featuring binary compatibility with Slackware and access to the Slackware, Salix and Slacky package repositories, is now at version 5.4.Highlights of Slacko Puppy 5.4:
• A new SFS Manager has been integrated;
• A new Updates Manager has been added, enabling users to get the latest Slackware security fixes;
• New kernels following the LTS branches are available for the distribution;
• Improved graphics support is now available with the help of KMS and Mesa;
• Proprietary video driver upgrades for Nvidia and AMD/ATI graphics have been implemented.
Slacko 5.4 is available with a choice of kernels, 3.2.33, compiled for processors that do not support PAE, and 3.4.17 for processors that do provide PAE support.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Slacko Puppy 5.4 right now from Softpedia.