Slackel Openbox, a distribution based on Slackware and Salix, that uses the Salix tools and packages, is now at version 2.0.Slackel Openbox 2.0 has been developed for the 32-bit and 64-bit architectures and the images can be easily burned on a CD.
Highlights of Slackel Openbox 2.0:
• The distribution is based on the current tree of Slackware;
• The Openbox desktop environment has been updated to version 4.5.0;
• Linux kernel was updated to version 3.7.10;
• The Midori internet browser was updated to version 0.4.8;
• Claws-Mail 3.8.1 and Transmission are the main networking applications available in this release;
• Abiword, Gnumeric and ePDFviewer are the default office applications;
• Gimp 2.8.4 has been included for image editing.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Slackel Openbox 2.0 right now from Softpedia.