Maureen Jett, a product Director from VanDyke Software, has announced that SecureCRT 7.0 is now available for Linux, for both Ubuntu and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
SecureCRT 7.0 provides terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks.
Highlights of SecureCRT 7.0:
· Automatically start the TFTP server when a session connects, then use TFTP to deploy firmware upgrades on network equipment;
· Connect dialog performance has been improved;
· "Skip" button has been implemented; skip authentication methods such as PublicKey or GSSAPI that might not be supported;
· Button hover text: has been added;
· Mappable functions have been implemeted; Map "Always on Top" to a key and map items on the "Tools" menu to either a button or key.
Download SecureCRT 7.0 right now from Softpedia.