SeaMonkey 2.15.2, a web browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing suite, has been released.
SeaMonkey 2.15.2 is a new major release in the series and comes with a couple of important new features, not to mention all the bugfixes made available.
Highlights of SeaMonkey 2.15.2:
• Applications could not be removed from the "Application details" dialog under Preferences, Helper Applications. This issues has been repaired;
• View / Message Body As could show menu items out of context. This problems has been fixed;
• Various problems involving HTTP proxy transactions have been fixed;
• Draft messages saved in offline mode could disappear;
• The presence of the X-GM-EXT-1 capability is now used to identify the Gmail IMAP server.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download SeaMonkey 2.15.2 right now from Softpedia.