SeaMonkey 2.15.1, a web browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing suite, has been released.
SeaMonkey 2.15.1 is a new major release in the series and comes with a couple of important new features, not to mention all the bugfixes made available.
Highlights of SeaMonkey 2.15.1:
• Some problems involving HTTP proxy transactions have been fixed;
• Draft messages saved in offline mode could disappear;
• The presence of the X-GM-EXT-1 capability is now used to identify the Gmail IMAP server;
• Messages could get corrupted after running filters;
• The IMAP account option "Synchronize the most recent" was not saving correctly;
• Click-to-play was broken on various websites like cnn.com or latimes.com.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download SeaMonkey 2.15.1 right now from Softpedia.