SeaMonkey 2.14, a web browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing suite, has been released.
After quite a few development versions, the final version of the SeaMonkey 2.14 branch is here, sporting just a few changes and updates.
Highlights of SeaMonkey 2.14:
• Plugins can now be set to click-to-play (instead of blocked completely) automatically through the blocklist;
• MailNews no longer downloads some IMAP messages over and over again;
• The displayed feed and the feed item list no longer gets cleared when the list is refreshed;
• If a plugin was shown in click-to-play mode and its area contained a link, keys and shortcuts stopped working. This bug was repaired;
• The legacy User Agent string (containing Gecko/20100101) is now used for some possibly broken online banking sites.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download SeaMonkey 2.14 right now from Softpedia.