Veusz, a scientific plotting package that is designed to create a publication-ready Postscript or PDF output, is now at version 1.17.
Veusz 1.17 is a tool that can be used to create line graphs, XY plots, histograms, shapes, images and contour plots.
Highlights of Veusz 1.17:
• A new broken axis widget, with gaps in the numerical sequence, has been added;
• Grid lines are now plotted under (or over) the data;
• The Shift+Scroll wheel now scrolls left/right;
• Polar plots can have a "minimum" radius and log axes;
• Polar plots can now have a "minimum" radius and log axes;
• More LaTeX symbols were added to the application;
• SAMP/VoTable support has been added;
• A reversed ternary plot is now allowed.
A complete list of new features and changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Veusz 1.17 right now from Softpedia.