Download the latest version of Scientific Linux Live CD/DVD from Softpedia
Scientific Linux Live CD/DVD, a recompiled Red Hat Enterprise Linux put together by various labs and universities around the world, has reached version 6.4.Scientific Linux Live CD/DVD 6.4 comes with multiple desktop environments, IceWM for LiveMiniCD, GNOME for LiveCD, and GNOME, KDE, and IceWM for LiveDVD.
Highlights of Scientific Linux Live CD/DVD 6.4:
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 2.6.32-358.2.1.el6;
• Xorg has been updated to version 1.13.0;
• GNOME has been updated to version 2.28;
• Mozilla Firefox has been updated to version 17.0.5;
• Mozilla Thunderbird has been updated to version 17.0.5;
• LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 has been implemented in the distribution;
• KDE SC has been updated to version 4.3.4;
• Additional Ffles system support (ntfs, reiserfs) has been added;
• The software is based on SL 6.4.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Scientific Linux Live CD/DVD 6.4 from Softpedia.