The latest version of Scientific Linux can be downloaded from Softpedia
The first release candidate of Scientific Linux 6.4, a recompiled Red Hat Enterprise Linux put together by various labs and universities around the world, is now available for download and testing.Highlights of Scientific Linux 6.4 RC1:
• yum-conf-sl6x is now installed by default;
• OpenAFS has been updated to version 1.6.2;
• kmod-openafs package now depends on the kmod-openafs-<ver> package;
• 'sl-addons' repository has been added;
• Revisor packages have been placed in 'sl-addons';
• Livecd-tools packages have been placed in 'sl-addons';
• Matahari has been removed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Scientific Linux 6.4 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.