Cdcat, graphical (QT based) multiplatform catalog program which scans the directories and drives and memorize the filesystem (including the tags of mp3's), is now at version 2.2.
Highlights of Cdcat 2.2:
• A Q_OBJECT macro on ArchiveFile class has been added;
• The Cdcat homepage link in the info dialog has been fixed;
• A GPL page link has been added in the info dialog;
• A bug which occurred when canceling the 'add link dialog' has been fixed;
• A segmentation fault on 'add link to a cdcat catalog' has been fixed;
• Setting progress text now works properly;
• Changing the media type by using the media type dialog is now possible;
• Sorting by 'ascending' or 'descending' results in the descending filter is now possible.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of bug fixes and updates.
Download Cdcat 2.2 right now from Softpedia.