This is a very handy tool that can be used to catalog the content of an operating system
Cdcat, graphical (QT based) multiplatform catalog program which scans the directories and drives and memorize the filesystem (including the tags of mp3's), is now at version 2.2.Highlights of Cdcat 2.2:
• A Q_OBJECT macro on ArchiveFile class has been added;
• The Cdcat homepage link in the info dialog has been fixed;
• A GPL page link has been added in the info dialog;
• A bug which occurred when canceling the 'add link dialog' has been fixed;
• A segmentation fault on 'add link to a cdcat catalog' has been fixed;
• Setting progress text now works properly;
• Changing the media type by using the media type dialog is now possible;
• Sorting by 'ascending' or 'descending' results in the descending filter is now possible.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of bug fixes and updates.
Download Cdcat 2.2 right now from Softpedia.