The latest version of Smb4K can be downloaded from Softpedia
Smb4K, an SMB/CIFS (Windows) share browser for KDE that uses the Samba software suite to access the SMB and CIFS shares of the local network neighborhood, is now at version 1.0.7.Smb4K 1.0.7 features scanning for (active) workgroups, hosts, and shares, support of the CIFS (Linux) and SMBFS (FreeBSD) file systems, mounting and unmounting of shares (using the KAuth framework), auto-detection of external mounts and unmounts, and much more.
Highlights of Smb4K 1.0.7:
• The remounting of shares has been fixed;
• Smb4KCustomOptionsManager::hasCustomOptions() has been fixed.
• The default options defined via the configuration dialog are now honored;
• "Ignoring unknown parameter" error messages have been fixed;
• A command line argument, that is used when a master browser is queried for the browse list, has been fixed.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and bugfixes.
Download Smb4K 1.0.7 right now from Softpedia.