Samba, a component that seamlessly integrates Linux/Unix Servers and Desktops into Active Directory environments using the winbind daemon, is now at version 3.5.19.Samba 3.5.19 is not the latest stable release, but an older stable branch that still receives updates from time to time.
Highlights of Samba 3.5.19:
• Connection to outbound trusted domain no longer goes offline;
• ACL masks are now properly applied when setting ACLs;
• Samba no longer panics if a user specifies an invalid port number;
• smbclient can now connect to a Windows 7 server using NTLMv2;
• Compile process of the krb5 locator on Solaris, has been fixed;
• Quota support for gfs2 has been added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Samba 3.4.17 / 3.5.19 / 3.6.9 / 4.0.0 RC4 right now from Softpedia.