SalentOS, a GNU / Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that uses Openbox and Razor-qt as window managers, is now at version 12.04.3.As the version implies, SalentOS is based on Ubuntu 12.0432 and aims to combine ease of use with the features of Ubuntu. The system also includes some GNOME and Xfce elements.
Highlights of SalentOS 12.04.3:
• A new plymouth theme has been implemented;
• Adeskbar 0.4.3 has been replaced tint2 panel (UbuBox SalentOS);
• The Openbox Main Menu has been integrated into the tint2 panel;
• The Oblogout Theme Chooser has been implemented;
• The latest Razor-qt stable desktop has been added;
• The distribution has been updated to the latest versions for the core packages and applications;
• All the Ubuntu LTS updates have been integrated.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements. Download SalentOS 12.04.3 right now from Softpedia.