SalentOS, a GNU / Linux distribution based on Ubuntu that uses Openbox and Razor-qt as window managers, is now at version 12.04.2.
As the version implies, SalentOS is based on Ubuntu 12.04.2 and aims to combine ease of use with the features of Ubuntu. The system also includes some GNOME and Xfce elements.
Highlights of SalentOS 12.04.2:
• A gtk3 application crash that occurred with openbox has been fixed;
• Sylpheed has been removed and replaced with Thunderbird;
• Razor-qt 0.5.2 with related bugfixes has been implemented;
• New wallpapers and Openbox themes have been added;
• adeskbar 0.4.3 (stable) has been replaced with adeskbar 0.5.1 (development);
• Samba support has been improved;
• Sakis3g has been packaged and installed;
• All Ubuntu updates were implemented.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download SalentOS 12.04.2 right now from Softpedia.