SQLite, an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine, is now at version 3.8.0.SQLite 3.8.0 features a huge number of changes and bug fixes. A complete list of updates is available in the official announcement.
Highlights of SQLite 3.8.0:
• Support has been added for partial indexes;
• The FTS4 notindexed option has been added, allowing non-indexed columns in an FTS4 table;
• The SQLITE_STMTSTATUS_VM_STEP option has been added to sqlite3_stmt_status();
• The SQLITE_ALLOW_URI_AUTHORITY compile-time option has been implemented;
• The sqlite3_cancel_auto_extension(X) interface has been added;
• The SQLITE_DEFAULT_AUTOMATIC_INDEX compile-time option has been added. Users will be able to set this option to 0 in order to disable the automatic indices;
• An optional 5th parameter has been added;
• The sqlite3_analyzer utility program has received a number of improvements.
Download SQLite 3.8.0 right now from Softpedia.