SQLite, an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine, is now at version 3.7.17.
SQLite 3.7.17 has garnered a bunch of changes and bug fixes. A complete list of updates is available in the official announcement.
Highlights of SQLite 3.7.17:
• Support has been added for memory-mapped I/O;
• The sqlite3_strglob() convenience interface has been added;
• The default value of SQLITE_MAX_SCHEMA_RETRY has been increased to 50;
• A new test harness called "mptester" has been added;
• Many new loadable extensions have been added to the source tree;
• The fts3tokenize virtual table has been added to the full-text search logic;
• The use of posix_fallocate() on unix has been discontinued, as it does not work on all file systems;
• The fts4aux virtual table has been enhanced.
Download SQLite 3.7.17 right now from Softpedia.