Download the latest SQLite package from Softpedia
SQLite, an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine, is now at version 22.214.171.124.SQLite 126.96.36.199 has garnered a bunch of changes and bug fixes. A complete list of updates is available in the official announcement.
Highlights of SQLite 188.8.131.52:
• A bug has been fixed in the ORDER BY optimizer that was introduced in version 3.7.15. This could sometimes optimize the sorting step, when in fact the sort was required;
• A long-standing bug in the CAST expression, that would recognize UTF16 characters as digits, has been corrected;
• A bug has been fixed in the NEAR operator of FTS3 when applied to subfields;
• A long-standing bug has been corrected in the storage engine that would (very rarely) cause a spurious report of an SQLITE_CORRUPT error;
• The SQLITE_OMIT_MERGE_SORT option has been removed;
• Lots of spelling errors have been repaired in the source-code comments.
Download SQLite 184.108.40.206 right now from Softpedia.