SQLite, an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine, is now at version 18.104.22.168.
SQLite 22.214.171.124 has garnered a few changes and bug fixes. A complete list of updates is available in the official announcement.
Highlights of SQLite 126.96.36.199:
· A bug that caused a segfault on a LEFT JOIN that includes an OR in the ON clause.4, has been fixed;
· A workaround has been implemented for a bug in the optimizer in the VisualStudio-2012 compiler that causes invalid code to be generated when compiling SQLite on ARM;
· The TCL interface has been fixed so that the "nullvalue" setting is honored for TCL implementations of SQL functions;
· Improvements to the windows makefiles and build processes have been added;
· Performance enhancements in the sorter used by ORDER BY and CREATE INDEX have been added.
Download SQLite 188.8.131.52 right now from Softpedia.