Quite a few fixes have made their way into this version
SQLite, an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine, is now at version 126.96.36.199.SQLite 188.8.131.52 has garnered a few changes and bug fixes. A complete list of updates is available in the official announcement.
Highlights of SQLite 184.108.40.206:
· A bug that caused a segfault on a LEFT JOIN that includes an OR in the ON clause.4, has been fixed;
· A workaround has been implemented for a bug in the optimizer in the VisualStudio-2012 compiler that causes invalid code to be generated when compiling SQLite on ARM;
· The TCL interface has been fixed so that the "nullvalue" setting is honored for TCL implementations of SQL functions;
· Improvements to the windows makefiles and build processes have been added;
· Performance enhancements in the sorter used by ORDER BY and CREATE INDEX have been added.
Download SQLite 220.127.116.11 right now from Softpedia.