RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.6.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.6:
• A backup database tool has been added for MS SQL Server;
• Execute All Statements – Fetch All Rows option has been added;
• Informix PAM authentication support has been added;
• A preference has been added and users can now choose to display the Executing window, during query execution;
• The Match Case setting is now remembered in the Find / Replace in Files dialogue;
• Users without “show databases permission” will now receive a categorized list of databases;
• A missing SQL Server ASP bridge file has been added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.6 right now from Softpedia.