You can get the latest RazorSQL package from Softpedia
RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.6.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.6:
• A backup database tool has been added for MS SQL Server;
• Execute All Statements – Fetch All Rows option has been added;
• Informix PAM authentication support has been added;
• A preference has been added and users can now choose to display the Executing window, during query execution;
• The Match Case setting is now remembered in the Find / Replace in Files dialogue;
• Users without “show databases permission” will now receive a categorized list of databases;
• A missing SQL Server ASP bridge file has been added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.6 right now from Softpedia.