The latest SOFA package can be downloaded from Softpedia
SOFA or Statistics Open For All, a user-friendly open-source statistics analysis and reporting tool, is now at version 1.3.3.Highlights of SOFA 1.3.3:
• 95% confidence intervals have been added to ANOVA and t-tests;
• Users can now sort by category labels in clustered bar charts, line charts, area charts and box plots;
• The series and category are now displayed in tooltips;
• The statistics output footnotes have been improved;
• Borders on bar-type charts are now optional;
• Chi square clustered bar charts can now cope with higher default limits for number of values;
• Importing field names with more than 90 characters is now prohibited at the point of import;
• The default settings for some remaining max values have been increased.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download SOFA 1.3.3 right now from Softpedia.