SOFA or Statistics Open For All, a user-friendly open-source statistics analysis and reporting tool, is now at version 1.3.2.
Highlights of SOFA 1.3.2:
• The application can now backup SOFA data, reports, and variable and project details, via an extension plug-in;
• Minor GUI bugs on the start screen have been fixed;
• On the current version of Quantal, the background images in the report table themes show in the web browser but not in the built-in output form. This appears to be an issue with Quantal not SOFA.
• Sum has been added as an option for charting, e.g. a line chart showing total income per month by product;
• Matplotlib scatterplots now have an optimal min/max setting calculated for their x-axis;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download SOFA 1.3.2 right now from Softpedia.