Rygel, a home media solution (UPnP AV MediaServer) that allows users to easily share audio, video, and pictures to other devices, is now at version 0.19.4.
With Rygel, users will be able to browse the media collection from the TV or PS3 on a PC running GNOME, and they will have the possibility to play any of said media.
Highlights of Rygel 0.19.4:
• Building with --enable-debug is possible again;
• The device template now has the "correct" element order;
• A target has been added in order to generate the HTML versions of manpage;
• DescriptionFile.set_dlna_caps has been fixed in order to properly create the missing nodes;
• Vala >= 0.20 is now required.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Rygel 0.19.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.