The latest version of Ruby can be downloaded from Softpedia
Ruby, an object-oriented language for quick and easy programming, has just reached version 2.0.0-p247.Ruby 2.0.0-p247 is a stable release in this branch and comes with new features and improvements, in response to the increasingly diverse and expanding demands for Ruby.
Highlights of Ruby 2.0.0-p247:
• A vulnerability in Ruby’s SSL client, that could allow man-in-the-middle attackers to spoof SSL servers via valid certificate, issued by a trusted certification authority, has been fixed;
• The priority between keyword arguments and mandatory arguments has been changed;
• Super no longer forwards either named or anonymous **;
• An infinite loop, that occurred during a stack overflow with TH_PUSH_TAG(), has been fixed;
• The bundled RubyGems version has been updated to version 2.0.3.
The official announcement holds more details about this release.
Download Ruby 2.0.0-p247 right now from Softpedia.