The latest Rocks Cluster can be downloaded from Softpedia
Rocks Cluster, an open-source Linux cluster distribution that enables end users to easily build computational clusters, grid endpoints and visualization tiled-display walls, is now at version 6.1.Highlights of Rocks Cluster 6.1:
• Host-based SSH authentication is now used by default;
• libqrencode.so and qrencode were added to easily generate QR 2-dimensional codes;
• New ZFS-linux roll has been implemented to support the ZFS file system;
• A new kernel-org roll has been added to more easily support vanilla Linux kernels from kernel.org;
• Infiniband Support (Mellanox Hardware) has been added has been added;
• The md5sum of all rpm packages is no longer created during rocks create distro;
• Logrotate is now properly configurable on Rocks 6.
A complete changelog can be found in the official release notes.
Download Rocks Cluster 6.1 right now from Softpedia.