Rochard, a game built on the Unity engine by Recall Games, and perfectly compatible with the Linux platform, has been officially launched on Steam for Linux, and it even received a new patch.
Rochard was created long before Unity Technologies announced that their engine would also be Linux-compatible, but the developers had to make some modifications in order to port it to Steam.
Highlights of Rochard of Steam for Linux update:
• The engine was updated to Unity 4.0.1;
• Input Debugger was added;
• Additional content now is now supported;
• Big Picture is now supported and the input from controller automatically switches the game to controller input mode;
• Steam for Linux is now supported;