Redo Backup and Recovery, a recovery solution that provides bare metal restore, is now at version 1.0.4.
Bare metal restore means that even if your hard drive melts or gets completely erased by a virus, you can have a completely functional system back up and running in as little as 10 minutes.
Redo Backup and Recovery is a Live CD, so the platform is not all that important. Users can employ the same tool to backup and restore every machine.
Highlights of Redo Backup and Recovery 1.0.4:
• The base has been upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS;
• Percent complete function is now based on part sizes rather than on the total number of parts;
• Windows now have titlebars to ease minimizing, maximizing and closing;
• Time is now synced to localtime (hardware clock) after boot;
• Widget theme changed to Bluebird for Gtk3 compatibility.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Redo Backup and Recovery 1.0.4 right now from Softpedia.