Libvirt, a collection of software tools that provides a convenient way to manage virtual machines and other virtualization functionality, such as storage and network interface management, is now at version 1.1.1.
Libvirt 1.1.1 is no different from all the other releases. The developers have managed to implement a large number of fixes and new features.
Highlights of Libvirt 1.1.1:
• Device removal or deletion events have been added;
• Interface versions have been added for Xen 4.3;
• Various LXC improvements have been implemented;
• The default partition is now set in libvirtd instead of libvirt_lxc;
• Double spaces have been removed in error messages;
• A colon is now added after an 'internal error'.
Consult the official changelog for a complete list of updates, bug fixes, and new features.
Download Libvirt 1.1.1 right now from Softpedia.