Download the latest version of Libvirt from Softpedia
Libvirt, a collection of software that provides a convenient way to manage virtual machines and other virtualization functionality, such as storage and network interface management, is now at version 1.0.5.Just like all the previous version of Libvirt, the new one features a very generous changelog, with tons of improvements.
Highlights of Libvirt 1.0.5:
• A NVRAM device has been added;
• An XML config has been added for resource partitions;
• Support has been added for TPM;
• Cast alignment warnings are now avoided in the port allocator test;
• All BuildRequires are now collected into one area;
• virtualHW version 9 is now supported;
• All cgroup partitions must have a suffix of ".partition";
• Support for perf_event and net_cls cgroup controllers has been added.
Consult the official changelog for a complete list of updates, bug fixes, and new features.
Download Libvirt 1.0.5 right now from Softpedia.