Libvirt, a collection of software that provides a convenient way to manage virtual machines and other virtualization functionality, such as storage and network interface management, is now at version 1.0.5.
According to the developers, this is a smaller version than the previous one, with only 200 patches or so implemented.
Highlights of Libvirt 1.0.4:
• An API for thread cancellation has been added;
• Various LXC bug fixes and improvements have been implemented;
• A few S390 improvements have been made;
• Support passthrough for iscsi disks has been added;
• Compilation on non-linux platforms is now working properly;
• If SELinux is disabled, Libvirt no longer fails;
• A copy & paste error has been fixed.
Consult the official changelog for a complete list of updates, bug fixes, and new features.
Download Libvirt 1.0.4 right now from Softpedia.