You can get the latest RazorSQL package from Softpedia
RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.7.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.7:
• PostgreSQL Backup and Export Table tools have been implemented. The tools are now able to sequence statements prior to the create table statements;
• An option has been added. Users can decide whether to include serial columns in the generated insert statements;
• The ability to view the print output, for Sybase SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ, has been added;
• RazorSQL can now auto-detect certain statement separators, for the Import from SQL file and Execute SQL script processes;
• The database name is now a required field, when creating new PostgreSQL connections.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.7 right now from Softpedia.