RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.7.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.7:
• PostgreSQL Backup and Export Table tools have been implemented. The tools are now able to sequence statements prior to the create table statements;
• An option has been added. Users can decide whether to include serial columns in the generated insert statements;
• The ability to view the print output, for Sybase SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ, has been added;
• RazorSQL can now auto-detect certain statement separators, for the Import from SQL file and Execute SQL script processes;
• The database name is now a required field, when creating new PostgreSQL connections.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.7 right now from Softpedia.