You can get the latest RazorSQL package from Softpedia
RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.3.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.3:
• Editing the table tool cells now adjust margins with font size increases;
• Sybase IQ – default result set holdability has been changed to forward only;
• The query results have been converted to the local database, if a local schema name is entered;
• The ability to connect via private key file for SSH tunnels has been added;
• The ability to connect via private key files for the SFTP client has been added;
• Import tool tries to automatically recognize if the first row of the import file contains column names and sets the value for the first row field accordingly.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.3 right now from Softpedia.