RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.3.
Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.3:
• Editing the table tool cells now adjust margins with font size increases;
• Sybase IQ – default result set holdability has been changed to forward only;
• The query results have been converted to the local database, if a local schema name is entered;
• The ability to connect via private key file for SSH tunnels has been added;
• The ability to connect via private key files for the SFTP client has been added;
• Import tool tries to automatically recognize if the first row of the import file contains column names and sets the value for the first row field accordingly.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.3 right now from Softpedia.