The latest version of RazorSQL can be downloaded from Softpedia
RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.0.Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.0:
• Database conversion tools have been added, for converting the following types of databases: HSQLDB, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite;
• The ability to convert tables from the following database types to the RazorSQL local database has been added: DB2, Derby, Informix, MongoDB, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQLite, Sybase;
• A Copy to Local Database option for copying tables from remote dbs to the local RazorSQL database has been added;
• A Query Referenced Table option has been added to query results for foreign key columns;
• 10 to Fetch Limit Rows option was added;
• SSH tunnel support for MongoDB was added;
• Support for Derby 10.9 was added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download RazorSQL 6.0.0 right now from Softpedia.