The new version of Razor-qt has been translated in over 20 languages
Razor-qt, an advanced, easy-to-use, and fast desktop environment based on Qt that was tailored for users who value simplicity, speed, and an intuitive interface, is now at version 0.5.2.Razor-qt 0.5.2 contains all the key components of a full desktop environment, including a Panel, an Application launcher, a Settings center, and Sessions.
Highlights of Razor-qt 0.5.2:
• Translations for over 20 languages have been implemented;
• First day of week is now detected correctly on systems with Qt older than 4.8;
• Mount plugin has received a number of improvements and now displays the volume sizes correctly;
• Razor can now use systemd directly to shutdown, suspend, and so on;
• Themes were improved to work well with dark Qt color schemes;
• The bug that caused creation of ~/razor and ~/.razor directories was fixed.
Check out the announcement for a complete list of improvements and changes.
Download Razor-qt 0.5.2 right now from Softpedia.