Darktable, an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer, that can be used to manage digital negatives in a database, is now at version 1.2.
The Darktable developers have implemented a huge number of new features in this new version, not to mention the sleuth of camera profiles that were added.
Highlights of Darktable 1.2:
• Profiled denoising, a feature that adapts to the properties of your camera's sensor, has been added;
• The application can now import Lightroom projects;
• The usability of the distorting modules has been improved;
• The application can now perform a selective copy/paste for image processing;
• A more intuitive keystone correction tool has been added;
• jpeg2000 support has been added;
• The thumbnail are now loading a lot more faster.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Darktable 1.2 right now from Softpedia.