The latest version of Qt Creator can be downloaded from Softpedia
Qt Creator, a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers and part of the Qt Project, is now at version 2.8.0.Qt Creator 2.8.0 comes with a ton of new features and changes, including C++, QML/JS, and GLSL improved support.
Highlights of Qt Creator 2.8.0:• Users can now open extra editor windows, just like the editor area in Edit mode;
• The progress information has been moved to the bottom-right corner;
• A graphical editor has been added for manifest files;
• A BlackBerry development environment setup wizard has been implemented;
• Git version control integration has received new features;
• Git now uses a side-by-side diff viewer by default.
A complete list of changes and modifications can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt Creator 2.8.0 right now from Softpedia.