Qt Creator, a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers and part of the Qt Project, is now at version 2.8.0 Beta .
Qt Creator 2.7.0 comes with a ton of new features and changes, including better C++ support and various improvements.
Highlights of Qt Creator 2.8.0 Beta:
• New editor windows can be opened with Window > Split New Window;
• Moving function definitions from inline in the header to source is now possible;
• Declarations and implementations, for pure virtual methods from the superclass, have been added;
• The diff viewer is now enabled by default;
• Git version control integration has been improved.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt Creator 2.8.0 Beta right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.