The latest version of Qt Creator can be downloaded from Softpedia
Qt Creator, a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers and part of the Qt Project, is now at version 2.7.0.Qt Creator 2.7.0 comes with a ton of new features and changes, including C++, QML/JS, and GLSL improved support.
Highlights of Qt Creator 2.7.0:
• The Qt version has been corrected in the About Qt Creator dialog;
• The deprecated Qt 4 function was replaced with cross-version alternatives;
• A general suppression mechanism has been implemented for repeating messages;
• Highlighting examples is now possible in Welcome mode;
• Visual whitespace highlighting has been fixed;
• Painting performance has been improved after changing marks;
• Opening projects from command line has been improved.
A complete list of changes and modifications can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt Creator 2.7.0 right now from Softpedia.