Qt Creator, a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers and part of the Qt Project, is now at version 2.6.2.
Qt Creator 2.6.2 comes with a ton of new features and changes, including C++, QML/JS, and GLSL improved support.
Highlights of Qt Creator 2.6.2:
• The Qt version in VersionDialog has been fixed;
• Fixed editing of kits sysroot and mkspec;
• Fixed excessive emission of change signals from KitManager;
• Fixed crash when closing some editors while tooltip is active;
• Fixed warning about empty file in memory editor;
• Added check if file is readable when determining its ABI;
• QMAKE_INCDIR has been added to headers search paths.
A complete list of changes and modifications can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt Creator 2.6.2 right now from Softpedia.