Qt, a cross-platform application and UI framework with APIs for C++ programming, is now at version 5.0 RC.
Highlights of Qt 5.0 RC:
• The signatures of the connectNotify() and disconnectNotify() functions have changed. The functions now get passed a QMetaMethod that identifies the signal;
• Unite clipping support has been removed from QPainter;
• The old macros TRUE and FALSE have been removed;
• The historical language and country names were updated to their modern values;
• QSound has been moved from QtGui to QtMultimedia;
• The previously exported function qt_translateRawTouchEvent() has been removed.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt 5.0 RC right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.