The latest version of Qt can be downloaded from Softpedia
Qt, a cross-platform application and UI framework with APIs for C++ programming, is now at version 5.0.2.Qt 5.0.2 is the second maintenance release and comes with 600 improvements, compared to Qt 5.0.1.
“Most of these in order to address the issues Qt users have noted when bringing their applications to Qt 5. As a patch release Qt 5.0.2 does not introduce new functionality, but we have again been able to add some new binary installers, as well as enable some use cases that have been problematic in the earlier Qt 5 releases,” reads the official announcement.
Highlights of Qt 5.0.2:
• New binary installers have been added for VS2012 with ANGLE and for VS2010 with OpenGL;
• Creator 2.7.0 was included in the package (Qt 5.0.1 was shipped with Creator 2.6.2);
• Users can now skip modules when building Qt;
• Static linking now works correctly for the Qt libraries;
• Over 600 improvements have been implemented in the Qt modules.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt 5.0.2 right now from Softpedia.