Qt, a cross-platform application and UI framework with APIs for C++ programming, is now at version 4.8.5.
“Today we have released Qt 4.8.5 bringing close to 400 improvements over the previous release in the Qt 4.8 series, including important security updates and error corrections,” reads the official announcement.
Highlights of Qt 4.8.5:
• 35 fixes have been implemented to the Qt Core module;
• Several Linux/X11 specific fixes have been implemented;
• Webkit has been updated to version 2.2.4, although with just minor improvements;
• All the shmget calls have been changed to user-only memory (security);
• Several important fixes have been implemented for the VxWorks port, in the Qt Enterprise version;
• The Qt Gui module has received an array of fixes.
Check out the official announcement for more details about this release.
Download Qt 4.8.5 right now from Softpedia.