The developers have implemented over 170 fixes and updates
Qt, a cross-platform application and UI framework with APIs for C++ programming, is now at version 4.8.4.Qt 4.8.4 comes with some very important changes and hundreds of updates and new features. A lot of them are platform-specific, but some are Linux-only.
Highlights of Qt 4.8.4:
• Outline and fill inconsistencies in the raster paint engine have been fixed;
• A cosmetic line drawing, where the begin and end points are equal, has been fixed;
• The GCC 3.4 build with sse2 enabled has been repaired;
• A debugger detection, which occurred when running on Linux, has been fixed;
• The realpath() call to older POSIX platforms has been fixed;
• Qt 4.7 import is now registered on demand, instead of being registered at startup.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt 4.8.4 right now from Softpedia.