The latest version of Qmmp can be downloaded from Softpedia
Qmmp (Qt-based Multimedia Player), an audio-player written in Qt, is now at version 0.7.1 after it received a hefty update.Qmmp 0.7.1 is available on multiple platforms, including Linux, and supports various formats such as MPEG1, Ogg, FLAC, Musepack, WavePack, ADTS AAC, WMA, and much more.
Highlights of Qmmp 0.7.1:
• The jack plugin been improved;
• The mime types of the disabled plugins has been excluded in the MPRIS interface;
• The shortcut editor dialog has been fixed;
• The API documentation has been corrected;
• A few possible freezes have been fixed.
A complete list of changes and fixes is available in the official changelog.
Download Qmmp 0.7.1 is available for download. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.