The latest version of QEMU can be downloaded from Softpedia
QEMU, a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer that can run OSes and programs made for one machine, on a different machine, is now at version 1.3.0 RC0.QEMU 1.3.0 RC0 supports virtualization when executing under the Xen hypervisor or using the KVM kernel module in Linux.
Highlights of QEMU 1.3.0 RC0:
• The sendkey monitor command is now available via QMP;
• QEMU can now use the Linux VFIO driver to assign PCI devices to a virtual machine;
• Loongson Multimedia Instructions are now implemented;
• Configuration files do not support the cpudef section anymore;
• Single precision floating point instructions are now implemented;
• Some problems leading to bad receive performance of E1000 and Xen network cards were fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download QEMU 1.3.0 RC0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.