The 3.3.x branch of Python received a lot of new features
Python, a multiplatform programming language that allows users to work more quickly and integrate systems more effectively, is now at version 3.3.2.As usual, each new version of Python comes with a multitude of changes and the latest release, 3.3.2, implements tons of bugfixes.
Highlights of Python 3.3.2:
• A crash has been fixed in the ASCII decoder on m68k;
• Using an obsolete instance of the copyreg module is now avoided;
• Build failures with pre-3.5.0 versions of sqlite3 have been prevented;
• A segmentation fault from raising an exception in a __trunc__ method has been fixed;
• Missing verbosity output has been added when using -v/-vv;
• The support of encoded byte strings has been fixed in the XMLGenerator.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Python 3.3.2 right now from Softpedia.