PyQt, a set of Python bindings for Nokia's Qt application framework that runs on all platforms supported by Qt including Linux Windows, and MacOS/X, is now at version 4.9.5.
Highlights of PyQt 4.9.5:
• Support for Qt 4.8.3 has been added;
• Support for Qt v5-beta1 (QtCore, QtGui, QtHelp, QtNetwork, QtSql, QtSvg, QtWebKit and QtXml only) has been added;
• Implemented __str__ and __unicode__ for Qchar;
• The missing QPointF operator*(qreal, QpointF) has been added to the default package;
• The customcompleter.py example has been added;
• SIP 4.14 is now required.
More details about PyQt, its capabilities, and a complete list of changes can be found on the official website.
PyQt v4 is available on all platforms under a variety of licenses including the GNU GPL (v2 and v3) and a commercial license. Unlike Qt, PyQt v4 is not available under the LGPL.
Download PyQt 4.9.5 right now from Softpedia.